Perfectly located a short walk from the stunning Aysgarth Falls on the River Ure in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales and just seven miles from the historic market town of Leyburn, Aysgarth Falls Caravan Park offers comfortable facilities for adults touring Wensleydale and the surrounding area.
You can look forward to a real Yorkshire welcome at Aysgarth Falls Touring Caravan and Camping Park, the adults only campsite in Wensleydale, one of England’s favourite cities.
Tent Pitch with no Electric
8 pitches available from £9 per person per night
Tent Pitch with Electric
7 pitches available from £14 per person per night
CARAVANS, MOTORHOMES AND CAMPERVANS
Grass Pitch with Electric
2 pitches available from £25 per pitch per night based on two campers.
Small Hard Pitch with Electric
2 pitches available from £25 per pitch per night based on two campers. Suitable for small VW size motorhomes and small caravans
Standard Hard Pitch with Electric
8 pitches available from £25 per pitch per night based on two campers.
Additional adults in the same caravan/motorhome will be charged an extra £10 per night.
- Onsite showers
- Onsite toilets
- Extra toilets within the hotel can be used during busier times
- Onsite bar open to all guests within the hotel
- Lunch and dinner served daily in the hotel
- Nearest shop, 10-minute walk
- Check in at the hotel reception
- Spacious camping areas
- Full pre-payment is required at time of booking
- Once booked your reservation in non-changeable and non-refundable
- Please note that if you leave early, there are no refunds
- Pitches will be allocated by the reservations team on booking and must be adhered to, special requests will be accommodated subject to availability
- The site is adult only
- Pitches must be vacated by 11am on the day of departure
- Pitches are available from 2pm on the day of arrival
- We welcome dogs so long as they are cleaned up after and always kept on a lead.
- No campfires on the ground. We welcome raised fire pits and the use of proper firewood or eco-logs. Please, no foraged wood.
- BBQs must be on stands and a minimum 30cm above the grass. Heat shields can be provided if necessary.
- Quiet time on site is from 10pm to 7am.
- One vehicle per pitch is permitted. Additional vehicles by arrangement.
- The speed limit of 5mph, must be observed throughout the park. Anyone exceeding 5mph will be asked to leave their vehicle in the main car park.
- Campers must use their designated pitch.
- The site is adult only
- The proprietors reserve the right to refuse admission or ask any guest failing to comply with these rules to leave the park immediately without refund.
Accidents & Insurances
- Caravans and vehicles enter the park at the owner’s risk. No responsibility is accepted for loss, damage or injury on the park, however caused. We strongly advise guests check that they have appropriate insurances for the period of their stay.
- All accidents or incidents on the park must be reported and recorded at reception.
ENQUIRE ABOUT CAMPING
You can look forward to a real Yorkshire welcome at Aysgarth Falls Touring Caravan and Camping Park, the adults only campsite in Wensleydale, one of England’s favourite destinations.
Please fill in the form below or contact us on:
Tel: 01969 663775 or