We pride ourselves on being fully dog friendly, and we welcome guests of the four-legged kind alongside our human guests.
We do ask that owners follow the following guidelines when bringing their faithful companion with them to Aysgarth. This helps to ensure a comfortable stay for yourself, your pet and fellow guests.
Our Pet Policy
- The hotel and bar is prepared to welcome fully trained, well-mannered, healthy dogs
- Dogs are only able to stay in our two Cottage Double Rooms.
- Your pet must be kept on a leash and accompanied by yourself (pet owner) or held in arms in all public areas of the hotel, including outdoors.
- Dogs are allowed in the bar area provided they are on a leash.
- Dogs are not allowed in the restaurant.
- Please do not leave your pet unattended.
- Please contact reception to arrange for a convenient time for cleaning your room. For the safety and comfort of your pet, housekeeping will enter your room only if your pet is not present or you are present, and your pet is leashed.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet in the hotel or in the neighbourhood.
- Any disturbances must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced. We reserve the right to require immediate removal of any pet that displays inappropriate behaviour including, but not limited to, excessive barking, biting and evidence of disease. You will be responsible for all charges relating to the removal of your pet, including transportation and kennel charges.
- £10 per night per dog is charged for your pet to stay at the Aysgarth Falls Hotel. However, as the pet owner and registered guest, you will also be responsible for any additional cost for deep-cleaning, repair and replacement of damaged facilities caused by your pet.
- You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Aysgarth Falls Hotel & Restaurant, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of your pet.